That's My Answer - July 31

Do you eat quiche? What is your favourite kind? Do you make it or buy it from the deli/supermarket?
I do not eat quiche. I have never even tried quiche!

Any last words for July?
Thanks for a wonderful month all around! Elayne got a promotion at work, Sage enjoyed the fireworks, and it looks like I'm going to win the Day-to-Day Pick'em in the Fantasy Group I'm in.

Do you frequent your local library?
We take Sage to the library at least once a month. They have countless programs for children, and we take him when they sound interesting.

What kind of juice do you drink at breakfast time? And… this is going to split the women from the girls/men from the boys … is your juice with bits or smooth?

If I drink juice, it's either apple or grape. There are no bits in it, though.


Pink or blue? Pink
Oranges or grapefruit? Oranges
Rock or country? Either
Flats or heels? Ummm... flats
Late night or early morning?
Definitely late night. I've always been a night owl.

What have you just finished reading? And what are you about to start?
The last book I read was the Official Rules for High School Softball. Before that, it was "The Cat's Cradle" by Kurt Vonnegut. I'm currently reading "The French Lieutenant's Woman" by John Fowles.


0 comments: